2A Wiki » 2A & Health

Congress scraps Obama rules on coal mining, guns

• E2M
    • 22 posts
    February 3, 2017 7:14 AM PST

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-gop-aims-scrap-obama-rule-gun-background-183716364--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Republican-controlled Congress on Thursday scrapped Obama-era rules on the environment and guns, counting on a new ally in the White House to help reverse years of what the GOP calls excessive regulation.

The Senate gave final approval to a measure eliminating a rule to prevent coal mining debris from being dumped into nearby streams, while the House backed a separate resolution doing away with extended background checks for gun purchases by some Social Security recipients with mental disabilities.

The Senate's 54-45 vote sends the repeal of the stream protection rule to President Donald Trump. The gun measure awaits Senate action.

The White House said Thursday night that Trump supports both measures and is likely to sign them.

• December 11, 2018 12:56 AM PST
    Great news. I am very glad to read this useful information about the trump. I always have the habit of reading newspaper. But due to my tight schedule at Cheap Essay Writing Service, I have missed few days of reading the news. I am soo glad now that I could know about this information here. I am happy that I did not miss the opportunity of knowing this useful information.
    I am happy to be one among your community. I work at the writing service for the past few years. I have always developed the best writing as well as reading skills by working there. I always try to write unique topic to my students. You can have a look at my website. I even write articles related to political issues. Reading newspaper helps me to know the current issues of the public. I really feel proud to work at the writing service. There are thousands of students who approach my service asking for writing help. There are students who come and approach me at the close submission date to help them in writing essay. I have never sent them back with unhappy face. I always said yes for helping them in writing essay. There are many writers who work with me. Each paper will have unique content which is entirely different from other paper. Sometimes I get same topic from different students. But I always write unique content with different style and standard to each student. Till now in my profession I have never heard a bad comment about my writings.
    As I read your writings are really great. The style which you used is really impressed. You can even have a look at above site for any kind of writing work. You will get great ideas reading at different articles.
  • January 2, 2019 12:27 AM PST
    I'm not good at this because all the time I work. My mission is helping people. Maybe somebody knows where I can find an informative nursing essay examples. I'll appreciate your help.
  • August 23, 2019 4:12 AM PDT
    At our law classes, we used to write a dissertation hypothesis on different state rules and regulations, and this topic was one of our subject matters as well.